Checklist for events at the Formosa Lions & Lionesses Park & Campground
For events with no alcohol in the pavilion.
Before your event.
- Ask for the keys and visit the park so that you can check out exactly what is in the park and the pavilion. During the week is a good time for this. The park rarely has events during the week but contact us before you arrive.
- For Full Park bookings, have you returned the contract and paid your deposit?
- If there will be music then be sure you understand the Socan and Re-sound fee requirements.
- If you will be serving food, have you arranged to supply everything you will need including people to cook and serve the food as necessary?
- Have you made all necessary arrangements for decoration of the pavilion and/or the tables if required.
- Find out whether there will be an event on the day following your event as this may affect the time available for cleanup the following morning.
- Have you arranged to supply everything necessary for cleaning during your event and for cleaning up after your event? Some things may be available at the park, other things may not be.
During your event.
If you are serving food in the pavilion.
- Are any extension hydro cables needed if cooking appliances are to be used on additional tables?
- Have you provided sufficient plates/knives/forks/spoons/napkins etc? Most patrons choose to provide disposable plates/knives/forks/spoons/cups etc but it is up to you what you use.
- If hot beverages such as tea/coffee are to be served, please be sure that you provide enough suitable cups or containers which can withstand the temperature of the beverage.
After your event.
- Have you left the park and the pavilion as you found it?
- Has all garbage been properly placed for disposal?
- Have you returned the keys?
- Have you booked next year if this is a yearly event?